Sales Team Management
Discover yourself successfully with the different types of clients, with the objective of building relationships that allow the generation of strategic partners in the long term.
It is in this highly competitive environment that human capital must make a difference. Clients seek to be served by professionals who know how to capture their needs in such a way that they can be satisfied and generate long-term relationships.
In this course, we will equip students with different commercial techniques that allow them to successfully deal with different types of clients, with the objective of building relationships that allow the generation of strategic partners in the long term.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use modern tools for the selection and recruitment of sales teams.
- Develop remuneration and incentive plans that allow an adequate level of motivation of the sales force and, at the same time, help the company achieve the targets set both in volume and in operating margin.
- Manage the commercial management indicators, which will allow you to perform an adequate control and monitoring of the sales teams, in order to obtain the commercial objectives of the organization.
- Understand the methods of estimating sales fees, thus integrating the necessary information for an adequate calculation and deployment of these.
- Lead a sales team under different techniques learned during the course.
Why take a specialization course in ISIL Executive Education?
That allow the participant to increase their competitiveness according to their particular needs.
What allows the participant to manage their time better.
Because the frequency allows to raise the level of demand and make them very applicable.
That allow the participant to take more than one course.
And applied to ensure that the participant acquires the necessary skills in the subject.
The content is developed in 8 sessions of 3 hours to ensure depth and mastery of the subject.