Networks and Communications
At ISIL you will know how to evaluate the best information dissemination solutions, according to the needs of the companies, considering all the variables in terms of communication technologies, operating systems, computer security and network architecture.
This career prepares you for the support of the technological infrastructure of the information systems, being able to analyze, design and implement secure solutions on new or existing technological infrastructure according to the requirements of each company-client
FIELD OF WORK
- IT areas, information technologies and systems of any organization.
- Specialized consultants in technological infrastructure development of networks, servers and communications.
- Specialized consultants in information technology infrastructure outsourcing.
- Specialized consultants in the development of security IT solutions.
- Analyze, design, evaluate and deploy technological infrastructure solutions according to the strategic requirements of the organization.
- Design and implement security strategies that guarantee the integrity of the technological infrastructure.
- Manage the technological infrastructure of networks and communications applying the best practices and recommendations of the industry.
- Integration into high performance teams, research and self-learning capacity, critical thinking, resistance to stress and disruptive thinking.
75% of our Networks and Communications students who are in their 6th cycle already work.
Graduate of Networks and Communications.
Technical Professional in Network and Communications Administration.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical bachelor’s in Network and Communications Administration.
You will be able to analyze, design, validate, implement and manage information and communications technology infrastructure, secure and of high-quality using technologies, methodologies, standards and tools recommended by the industry, including those related to the Internet of Things (IoT) and Cloud.
29%MANAGEMENT OF TECHNOLOGICAL SERVICES
11 COURSES – 36 CREDITS
- Introduction to Programming.
- Linux administration.
- Windows Administration.
- Advanced Linux Administration.
- Advanced Windows Management.
- Database Administration.
- Business Administration and Social Responsibility.
- Service Management.
- Project management.
- Technological Project.
- Solutions based on the Internet of Things.
9 COURSES – 31 CREDITS
- Management of Technological Devices.
- CCNA I: Introduction to Networks.
- CCNA II: Routing & Switching.
- Servers and Storage.
- CCNA III: Scaling Network.
- Virtualization of Technological Infrastructures.
- CCNA IV: Connection Network.
- Network Infrastructure Design.
- Cloud Data Center.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
11%SECURITY OF IT INFRASTRUCTURE
4 COURSES – 14 CREDITS
- Voice, Video and Wireless Services.
- Security in Operating Systems.
- CCNA Security.
- Hacking Techniques and Forensic Analysis.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Intrapersonal competences.
- Creativity and Innovation Management.
- Development of Resilience
7%MATH AND BASIC SCIENCES
3 COURSES – 9 CREDITS
- Applied Mathematics.
- Calculation for Science and Engineering.
- Analysis of data.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Hardware Support and Operating Systems
You will be able to deploy the hardware, basic software and productivity software, necessary for the employees of an organization to make use of the technological infrastructure, applying technologies, methodologies, standards and tools recommended by the industry.
Network Administration and Virtualization
You will be able to analyze, design, validate, implement and manage network, communications and physical and virtual storage solutions, using technologies, methodologies, standards and tools recommended by the industry.
You will be able to analyze, design, validate, implement and administer security solutions on the network and communications infrastructure using technologies, methodologies, standards and tools recommended by the industry.
Our courses prepare you to obtain the most outstanding Certifications in the industry, which offer you greater probabilities of being promoted and access to a greater network of contacts:
- Cisco CCNA and CCNA Security
- Microsoft MTA (free and included in career courses)
- Linux LPIC-1
- VMware VCA-DCV
- CAPM of the PMI, among others
We have a Certification grant plan for certain career courses that can cover up to 100% of the cost.
You will have access to academic communities, discounts and exclusive material.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Director of operations
Chief specialist of IT services
Networking Sales Engineer
You will have specialized laboratories and you will participate in workshops that will prepare you to take official exams with which you will obtain outstanding Certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, Linux, CompTia, Oracle, Java, among others.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.