Decoration and interior designs
Learn the tools necessary to carry out an Interior Design project, from the sketch to the final presentation.
We will give you all the basic theory to organize a residential interior space from the functional and aesthetic point of view. You will be able to propose materials, accessories and furniture for a certain environment using various Project presentation techniques. The approach of this diploma is experimental, practical and applied, and the courses are taught by renowned professionals who are experts in the latest trends in Interior Design and Decoration.
- Creative entrepreneurs with an interest in developing as Interior Designers who seek to learn the fundamentals of designing custom spaces.
- Architects and Designers who wish to learn in detail practical tools, to complement their knowledge of Design.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate it in the registration form.
- Send by mail the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via mail a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
TECHNICAL DRAWING AREA
- Autocad Technical Drawing
- Point and Perspective
- Project Presentation
AREA OF TECHNICAL FUNDAMENTALS
- Design fundamentals
- Anthropometry and Space Organization
- Materials and Finishes
- Furniture Design
- Workshop for a residential project
- Theory of color
- Decoration History
- Fabric and Tapestry Selection
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates