High Impact Team Development
The world of organizations today requires us to have the ability to adapt to changing environments and learn to be flexible in the face of the challenges that are presented to us. Today’s leaders need to have this capacity, and at the same time, develop people and teams to generate an attractive career line.
Today, we seek to transcend organizations, generating impact on employees. Acquiring tools to develop others is a crucial part of this transcendence. In this course you will learn key tools to create high performance teams around you. You will get to know which are the stages to achieve it and thus be able to develop impact leaders in your environment.
- Know the stages of teamwork. Model of the 5 dysfunctions of teamwork.
- Trust, the basis of all high performance teams. Teamwork Project.
- The VUCA World in our current context. How to adapt to today’s changes and generate disruptive thinking.
- Experiential Learning as a methodology to develop high performance teams.
- Coaching conversations to coordinate actions within the high performance teams.
Why take a specialization course in ISIL Executive Education?
That allow the participant to increase their competitiveness according to their particular needs.
What allows the participant to manage their time better.
Because the frequency allows to raise the level of demand and make them very applicable.
That allow the participant to take more than one course.
And applied to ensure that the participant acquires the necessary skills in the subject.
The content is developed in 8 sessions of 3 hours to ensure depth and mastery of the subject.