Innovation Tools and Agile Methodologies
The world has become a connected place, where innovation cycles are becoming shorter and organizations, including all sectors, are under constant pressure to reinvent themselves and stay competitive. Therefore, with this diploma, you will develop these skills and acquire new tools to become the manager of the innovation that organizations need.
Develop and strengthen the necessary competencies to drive changes and successfully face the new demands and expectations of the market, through the use of tools for innovation management and the implementation of projects based on agile methodologies. The approach is experimental, practical and applied, and the courses are dictated by recognized professionals who apply their knowledge in this field.
- Professionals with challenges in their areas of performance interested in obtaining skills and tools that allow them to expand their professional skills and / or enter efficiently in the field of corporate innovation.
- Entrepreneurs looking for clear methods that help them develop a validated, holistic and well-structured business model to take their ideas to success.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate date on the registration form.
- Send by email the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via email a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
- Collaborative environment (Fourth Industrial Revolution and New Business Models)
- Innovative Mindset and management of multidisciplinary teams
- Design thinking
- Customer Experience
- Lean StartUp
- Business Model Canvas
- Agile project management with Scrum
- Presentation of projects: Storytelling and Elevator Pitch
- Final project
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates