3D Animation and Special Effects
The daily appearance of digital scenes, virtual characters and special effects in television, film and video games confirms that digital technologies are revolutionizing communication and entertainment. This scenario is a unique opportunity for you to develop your creativity with the proper knowledge of animation tools and the latest in digital innovation. And in ISIL you can do it with this unique career available in Peru.
FIELD OF WORK
- Production and audiovisual production companies for film and television.
- Animation companies, production houses and audiovisual production companies.
- Agencies that create videogames and develop mobile applications.
- Architectural firms, mapping, landscaping.
- Companies who experience in industrial design, aeronautics, automotive sector and scientific development.
- Create and execute three-dimensional models and animations created entirely digital.
- Master techniques and state-of-the-art technology according to the demands of the international market.
- Create movements and expressions in characters and objects with weights and balances.
- Contribute integrated solutions in areas of project visualizations and reality.
- Understand the management and production of highly complex animation projects.
31% of our 3rd cycle students studying 3D Animation and Special Effects are already working.
Graduate of 3D Animation and Special Effects
Professional Technician in 3D Animation and Special Effects
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in 3D Animation and Special Effects
Creativity, mastery of animation tools and digital innovation are the best proposal of ISIL in this career.
5 COURSES – 20 CREDITS
- Three-dimensional environment.
- Digital Sculpture.
- Modeling of Basic Structures.
- Advanced Digital Sculpture.
- Creation of 3D Scenarios.
4 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
- Traditional Animation.
- Animation of three-dimensional characters.
- Facial Animation.
- Professional Animation and Structure Workshop.
14%FUNDAMENTALS AND CONCEPTUALIZATION
6 COURSES – 17 CREDITS
- 3D Digital Design.
- Graphic Script and Conceptual Design.
- Visual Arts Workshop.
- Sculpture workshop.
- Shading and Texturing.
- History of the Contemporary Image.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Scripting of Native Languages.
- Facial Structural Systems.
- Structural Systems for 3D Animation and Videogames.
- Edition and Postproduction (Mocap).
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Intrapersonal competences.
- Creativity and Innovation Management.
- Development of Resilience.
8%LIGHTING AND RENDERING
3 COURSES – 9 CREDITS
- Elevation of three-dimensional structures.
- Advanced Animation Structural Project.
- Early Visualization.
3 COURSES – 8 CREDITS
- Special Effects and Real Phenomena.
- Intermediate Special Effects.
- Liquid Simulators.
2 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
- Cinematographic composition.
- Cinematographic Post Production.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Modeling and Three-dimensional Structures
You can create three-dimensional models made entirely with digital tools based on a specific idea and understanding the artistic conceptual Fundamentals and their integration in the realization of 3D models.
Certification in Environmental Editing and Special Effects
You will be able to work with three-dimensional characters with complex movements that develop in a visually credible three-dimensional space, developing visual effects and integrating them into post-production with elements generated in computer or real elements as well as the Fundamentals of 3D character animation in a realistic way.
Animation and Cinematographic Production
You will create an animated feature with spaces, textures and visual effects that are cleanly integrated according to the defined idea, be it a film, video, integrating the elements you have worked on throughout the career program to develop the animated short that you created at the beginning of your career.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
Studio Arts (USA)
Academic support in the curricular development of one of the main training centers of 3D Animation and Special Effects of the World.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to know the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Red Animation Studios
Makaco Postproduction & vfx
Senior 3D Animator
The 3D Animation and Special Effects career has dedicated educational spaces, such as radio booth, high definition television set (HD), motion capturers and latest generation digital equipment for you to have an experiential learning.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.