Acquire solid knowledge to identify and solve the problems that affect the purchasing processes in the different formats of stores and shopping centers.
Develop the skills, abilities and skills necessary to successfully deal with the management of modern channels under a retail strategy, managing points of sale, product category, speeding up turnover and increasing profitability per square meter.
- Professionals who work in store or supply areas. Those who are dedicated to the management or product lines and those interested in other careers related to work with retail chains, department stores, home centers, among others.
- Professionals who want to know, deepen, master and develop successfully in the retail sector.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate date on the registration form.
- Send by email the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via email a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
- Shopper Management
AREA OF NEW TRENDS
- E-Commerce in Retail
- Visual Merchandising and Point of Sale Design
- Retail CRM: Customer Management
- Negotiation with Suppliers
- Category Management – CATM
- Purchase and Inventory Management.
COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS WORKSHOPS
The Diploma includes optional workshops * of
- Effective management of time
- Effective communication
(*) The Complementary Competence Workshops take place on 2 (two) Saturdays that are scheduled around the middle of the program.
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates