Operations and Logistics Management
Use Tools and techniques that will allow you to develop good practices in operations and logistics management.
Effectively carry out planning activities, management of workorders, purchase, warehouse, inventory, transport distribution, reverse logistics and customer service. This way, you can organize, optimize and monitor the main logistics processes.
- Professionals who are in areas of operations and / or logistics who have experience in any of the activities / areas that are the focus of this program.
- Professionals of related specialties (with technical and / or university degree) who seek to adopt good practices in operations and logistics management.
- Professionals in middle management positions and basic commands such as: managers, analysts and assistants, among others, from general services, operations, purchasing, transportation, distribution centers, logistics and inventories.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate it in the registration form.
- Send by mail the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via mail a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
- Concepts and Basic Tools for Operations Management and Logistics
PLANNING MANAGEMENT AND INTEGRATION AREA
- Integrated Administration of Operations and Logistics
NEW TRENDS AREA
- Supply Chain Management Auditing
INTRODUCTORY AND OPTIONAL COURSES
- Costs and Analysis of Financial Statements.
- Planning and forecasting of offer and demand.
- Management of orders, purchases and general services.
- Production operations and services.
- Warehousing and control of inventories.
- Transportation and physical distribution.
- Reverse logistics and customer service.
PERSONAL AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS AREA
- Effective Communication, Teamwork, Time Management.
COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS WORKSHOPS
The Program includes optional workshops* of
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
(*) The Complementary Compentences Workshops are conducted on 2 (two) Saturdays, which are scheduled around the middle of the program.
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates