We develop personalized education programs according to the needs and specific characteristics of the company. Our training portfolio includes various areas such as Management, Technology, Marketing, Talent Management, among others.
Soft skills and innovation workshops.
We also have more than 200 virtual courses designed in the new trend of the digitized market.
Our team, through a consulting process, advises on the development of the proposal in order to reveal the needs of the corporate client and provide a study content aligned to them.
More than 35 years of experience offering education and training services for the main companies in the country.
Staff of professors with extensive work experience in the areas they teach, as well as teaching experience at the post-graduate level.
We have 4 modern campuses in central and accessible areas: Miraflores – San Isidro – La Molina – Jesus Maria.
We offer the possibility of imparting the study program in the same center of work of the client at the National Level.
ISIL, through its Corporate Education division, develops In Company and Custom programs for companies. These can be customized according to the needs and specific characteristics of the company.
1. RELEASE MEETING
- We seek to know and relieve the needs.
- We define and understand the profile of participants.
- We relieve their expectations (meetings with user areas).
- We seek to know the why of the need (purpose).
- We explore aspects of the culture and organizational climate of the company.
2. PROPOSAL PREPARATION
- We define an approach and content structure aligned to the need.
- We include the analysis of evaluations, dynamics, cases, among others, if applicable.
3. PRESENTATION AND VALIDATION OF THE PROPOSAL
- We meet with the client (HR, user area, among others).
- We present the proposal.
- We validate the fit of necessity with the client.
- We define an economic agreement.
- We establish the form and characteristics of the implementation.
- Application concept.
- Dynamics and group exercises.
- Practical cases.
- Audiovisual material.
- Self-evaluation and continuous improvement format.
1- ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
1.1 ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Project management.
- Process management.
- Formulation and evaluation of projects.
- Administration and organization.
- Strategic planning.
- Balance score card.
1.2 OPERATION AND LOGISTICS
- Management of orders and purchases.
- Production operations and services.
- Storage and control of inventories.
- Transportation and physical division.
- Lean logistic.
- Read Six Sigma.
1.3 FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- Financial management, risks and control.
- Treasury and controller management.
- Credit and collections management
- Business finance
- Finance for Non-Financial.
- Design and control of budgets.
- Financial operations.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Business accounting.
- Accounting for non-accountants
- Excel Financial.
1.4 PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Management by competences.
- Design of job map.
- Development of career line
- Recruitment and selection.
- Induction and management of training.
- Measurement and improvement of the work environment.
- Evaluation and improvement of performance.
- SUNAFIL and labor inspection
2- MARKETING AND SALES
- Marketing plan.
- Market research.
- Consumer behavior – Insights.
- Product strategy and branding.
- Development and management of distribution channels.
- Strategic communication.
- CRM and customer service.
- Trade marketing
- Category Mangement
2.2 DIGITAL MARKETING
- Digital media plan.
- Social media marketing.
- Management of social networks.
- Analysis of Results – Digital Analytics.
- Mobile marketing
- Search engine positioning strategy.
- Legal aspects of digital marketing.
2.3 SPORTS MARKETING
- Communications and Public Relations in Sport.
- Strategies of Sponsorship and Sports Marketing.
- Organization and Production of Sports Events.
- Sports institutions and marketing.
- Digital marketing applied to sport.
- Retail in Sports.
- Financial administration in sport.
2.4 FASHION MARKETING
- World of Fashion.
- Fashion and Marketing
- Product Management
- Commercial strategy and distribution.
- Art Direction and Styling.
- Window dressing and Visual Merchandising.
- Cool Hunting and Trends.
- Digital Marketing and fashion.
- Marketing plan.
2.5 TRADE AND SALES
- Sales management and customer service.
- Administration of the client portfolio.
- Sales teams management.
- Strategic sale.
- Receptive sales techniques.
- Commercial negotiation.
- Key account manager.
- Commercial coaching.
- High impact presentations.
- Interpersonal skills applied to sales.
2.6 CORPORATE COMMUNICATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Panorama and trends of communication in organizations.
- Strategic planning of communication.
- Corporate identity and brand building.
- Stakeholders and identification of audiences.
- Organizational culture and internal communication.
- Management of external communication.
- Media and public relations.
- Management of crisis communication.
- Information technology and new social media.
2.7 Branding and Strategic Brand Management
- Territory and brand platform.
- Consumer Experience.
- Reputation of brands.
- Evaluation of intangibles.
- Brand communication.
- Mutant marks.
- Emotional branding.
- Responsible branding.
- Design Thinking.
- Strategic brand planning.
3- LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY AND MANAGEMENT
3.1 MANAGEMENT AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- Team leadership.
- Emotional intelligence
- Effective communication.
- Conflict management and negotiation.
- Emotionally effective teams
- Formation of high performance teams.
- Strategic thinking.
- Expressive and Body Skills
- Effective feedback
- Leadership as a team player
- Equipment Coaching Tools
- Emotionally effective leader
- Coach leader
- Organizational Coaching Tools
- Integration workshops (Outdoors and indoors)
3.2 PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY
- Time management and effective meetings.
- Leadership and personal marketing.
- Productivity and relaxation: Managing work stress.
- Personal coaching tools
3.3 WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Modern writing
- Analysis and understanding of texts
- Reading habits and reading comprehension
- Creative writing
3.4 VISUAL AND EXPOSITION COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- High Impact Presentations
- Effective presentations with PowerPoint
- Training of facilitators (Train the trainers)
- Speech for high impact presentations
- PowerPoint to create educational content online
- Effective supervision
- Creativity and generation of ideas.
- Decision making and conflict resolution.
- Change management.
- Leading the innovation.
- Systemic tools for team leaders.
- Skills for Customer Service and Service.
- Management of complaints and claims
4- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SPECIALIZATION
4.1 HIGH SPECIALIZATION FOR IT PROFESSIONALS
- IT Project Management
- Business Process Management
- Business Intelligence with Microsoft SQL Server
- Android Applications Developer.
- Ms SQL Server Administration
- My SQL Administration
- ITIL Foundations V3 Edition 2011.
- Visual Studio
- Enterprise Java Developer
- CMMI – Improvement of Software Processes.
- SOA architecture.
- Ms Sharepoint.
- WnWare Infrastructure in the cloud.
- Cobit ®v5 Foundation
- Network Infrastructure Design
- Voice Services in Data Networks
- Among others
4.2 USER LEVEL
- Ms Office: Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint, Ms Access, Ms Outlook, MS Visio.
- Data analysis with Ms Excel.
- Automation of tasks with Ms Excel.
- VBA for Ms Excel.
- Open office.
- Ms Project
- Effective presentations with PowerPoint.
- PowerPivot with Ms Excel.
- Google Apps for Business
- Presentations with Prezi.