People are the main differential factor in business. They are those who create products and services, innovate and manage processes and establish relationships with the company’s stakeholders.
In ISIL you can align the business strategy with the management of people taking into account generational factors, the impact of technology on the way of doing business and the current labor framework.
FIELD OF WORK
- Management, Administration and Direction of Human Resources in all types of companies.
- Consultants in talent management
- Areas of Recruitment, Selection, Training, Climate and Culture, Communications, Compensation and Development.
- Own Business of People Management Services.
- Recruitment companies.
- Establish management indicators and lead organizational changes so that the personnel is aligned with the company’s business strategy and objectives.
- Understand the impact of new technologies on the collaborators of an organization and on human relations.
- Apply modern business management tools for the optimization and efficiency of employees’ work.
- Design commitment and motivation strategies for employees, valuing the cultural and generational diversity of people.
- Execute the human talent development plan through training and improvement of personnel skills.
Graduate of Human Resources Management.
Technical Professional in Human Resources Management.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Human Resources Management.
In ISIL you can align the business strategy with the management of people considering the current labor framework.
11 COURSES – 36 CREDITS
- Organizational psychology.
- Management of Organizational Change.
- Labor Market and Employability.
- Strategic Talent Management.
- Competency Management Model.
- People Management and Administration.
- Incorporation of Talent.
- Development of the Individual in the Organization.
- Culture, Climate and Corporate Communication.
- Knowledge Management.
- Retention and Succession of Talent.
- Retención y Sucesión del Talento.
16%STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
6 COURSES – 20 CREDITS
- Business Administration and Social Responsibility.
- Fundamentals of Marketing.
- Strategic planning.
- Business Models and Start Ups.
- Financial Accounting Information for Businesses.
- Financial Instruments for Decision Making.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
11%TOOLS APPLIED TO MANAGEMENT
4 COURSES – 14 CREDITS
- Written communication.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Analysis of data.
- Digital tools in human resources.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Labor Legislation and Collective Bargaining.
- Value of Charges and Design of Salary Structure.
- Compensations, Benefits and Welfare.
- Indicators in Human Resources.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Intrapersonal competences.
- Conflict resolution.
- People Management.
2 COURSES – 8 CREDITS
- Analysis of business processes
- Process management, simulation and continuous improvement.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Business analysis and talent management
You will analyze the processes that take place in an organization, managing the people that generate them in an ethical way to achieve the objectives of the business efficiently and responsibly.
Management and continuous improvement of talent
Manage the recourses of the company generating, through the use of tools and technology, continuous improvement in the evolution of organizations, encouraging a culture of excellence that motivates the inclusion and development of people.
Strategic talent management
You will strategically direct the talent of the organization to maximize the value proposition of the company, taking advantage of the labor market trends and the business environment.
The Peruvian Association of Human Resources supports the content and academic quality of the career. The main executives of APERHU are part of the expert committee that provides recommendations to permanently update the academic contents and strengthen the competences of our students.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Óscar La Torre Collantes
Partner- Consulting Human Resource
Price Waterhouse & Coopers (PwC)
Carlos Vivar Ardiles
Director of Human Capital
Combo Brand Agency S.A. (Argentina)
People Management Manager
Human resources manager
Application methodology: Our courses include, in addition to the concepts, management indicators and good management practices applied by the best employers in the field.
Content integration: In the Strategic Talent Management course, our students develop a project that integrates the knowledge of the specialty courses to implement or improve a management plan for people that aligns with the business model of a company.
Soft skills development: Our students can exploit their potential to lead people through fundamental soft skills workshops such as intrapersonal skills, ethics, conflict resolution and people management.
Learn from the best: The specialized teachers are well recognized professionals who lead people in different organizations both at consulting and at management level in leading companies recognized as good employers.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.