Entrepreneurship and New Business
Apply strategies, methodologies, techniques and tools that, based on the existing data in an organization, will facilitate the acquisition of knowledge for decision making, the achievement of competitive advantages and innovation.
Develop the skills, abilities and skills necessary to create knowledge about the business and its environment, and empowered organizations to make decisions and execute strategies in real time. Based on the use of data, companies and institutions can decide and plan better, finding new business opportunities. The approach is practical, applied, based on case analysis and the courses are dictated by recognized professionals who apply their knowledge in this field.
- Executives from the areas of planning, Marketing, Commercial, Engineering, Administration, Finance, Logistics, information technology, business intelligence analysts and other areas of the company that require tools, and the ability to analyze and exploit information , for decision making.
- In general executives of functional areas of the company, or entrepreneurs who need to make strategic decisions based on data and information.
- It is suggested to have an intermediate level in Excel tools management.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate date on the registration form.
- Send by email the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via email a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
Applie business intelligence in the management of organizations presenting techniques and methods for data analysis in the field of each of them. The participant will know ready-to-use intelligence solutions as well as market trends in solutions aimed at decision making and data analytics.
- Data management
- Business Intelligence Project Management
- Customer and Supplier Management
- Data Visualization
- Business Intelligence Solutions Workshop
A first approach is made showing a holistic view of a Business Intelligence solution, which proposes that the participant identify the information needs of the business units of the organization in order to implement effective strategies.
- Business Intelligence Basics
AREA OF NEW TRENDS
The participant will know the most disruptive technological approaches that currently allow addressing data analysis by providing basic concepts and applications in different economic sectors. Also, we will work on a methodology for the management of data mining projects, and knowledge of the main data models that are applied in organizations.
- Data Analytics and Data Mining
PLANNING AND INTEGRATION AREA
In this area, the course seeks to consolidate all the knowledge acquired throughout the Diploma in a project based on real information. The objective is for our graduates to complete their studies with an integrating project that provides context to what has been learned throughout the program.
- Integral Business Intelligence Workshop
During a session of the program students will attend the conference of a guest, expert related to the management of Business Intelligence, who will share in class with the students their experiences in the implementation of BI strategies.
Costs and Finances
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates