Customer Service for Restaurants
This course will provide you with tools so you can know the expectations and needs of different types of clients and feel prepared to create an experience management system according to your target audience. No less important, you will learn when and why the chain of service is broken and how to react to mitigate a possible negative experience.
This course responds to the gastronomic transformation that has taken place in Peru during the last decade, which implies not only the level of sophistication of inputs and technique, but what it is to have an integral experience of service.
- Know what is customer service and how expectations are generated in our potential customers.
- Identify and know the different client archetypes applied to our local market.
- Learn to apply concepts of positive communication and the role of emotions in the different interactions with our customers.
- Develop empathy towards our clients and identify opportunities to build loyalty.
- Acquire tools to deal with a crisis with a client.
- Change perspective about an annoying customer and see it as an opportunity to improve our operation.
- Understand the main customer service channels and how to manage them.
Why take a specialization course in ISIL Executive Education?
That allow the participant to increase their competitiveness according to their particular needs.
What allows the participant to manage their time better.
Because the frequency allows to raise the level of demand and make them very applicable.
That allow the participant to take more than one course.
And applied to ensure that the participant acquires the necessary skills in the subject.
The content is developed in 8 sessions of 3 hours to ensure depth and mastery of the subject.