Corporate Communication and Crisis Management
In a changing and increasingly complex environment for the reputation of organizations, where crises impact all types of companies and digital transformation imposes unprecedented communication challenges, what is the role of corporate communication and how can it generate value? Our Program in Corporate Communication seeks to answer this question by offering you a comprehensive vision of the role of corporate communication in organizations, highlighting its relevance at a strategic and operational level with an emphasis on crisis management.
Our diploma offers a comprehensive and practical knowledge and tools necessary to navigate successfully in communication management and crisis environments considering the overexposure and vulnerability of organizations to the disruption of new digital media.
- Professionals who work in areas related to communication, human management, organizational culture and / or who have some level of responsibility for communications, both internal and external.
- Professionals of various specialties who work in positions related to corporate and institutional communication.
- Marketing professionals, public and regulatory affairs, administration, journalists or related careers who want to expand their professional
- profile towards corporate communication and crisis management.
- People interested in obtaining skills and tools that allow them to expand their professional skills and / or enter efficiently in the field of corporate communication and crisis management.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate date on the registration form.
- Send by email the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via email a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
BASE AREA AND TRENDS
- Trends in Global and Peruvian Corporate Communication
- Construction of Identity, Reputation and Corporate Narrative
- Strategic and Operative Planning of Communication
- Diagnosis of Hearings and Relations with Stakeholders
- Crisis Management
- External Communication: Traditional, Digital Media and Media Training in Crisis Environments
- Internal Communication: Organizational Culture and Managing Change in Times of Digital Transformation
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates