Human Talent Management
Develop your skills and knowledge, strengthening your competences and leadership abilities, motivation and teamwork.
You will develop a more strategic vision in the management of human talent, being able to design and implement strategic plans for the incorporation, development and management of human talent in a harmonious work environment based on a solid organizational culture oriented to business results and socially responsible.
- Professionals in Human Resources.
- Employers who need to improve their personnel management.
- Professionals from other areas interested in Human Resource Management.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate it in the registration form.
- Send by mail the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via mail a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
- Strategic Management of Staff
- Competency Management Model
- Job Description and Position Analysis
- Attraction and Selection
- Workshop on Labor Legislation
DEVELOPMENT OF TALENT
- Knowledge Management
- Withholding Strategies and Succession Plans
- Evaluation and Performance Improvement
- Position categorization
- Culture management and work environment improvement
- Workshop of compensations plans
INTEGRATION AND PLANNING AREA
- Integration Course for Talent Management
COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS WORKSHOPS
The Program also includes an optional cycle of Workshops* where the participant will have the opportunity to develop skills such as:
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
(*) The Complementary Compentences Workshops are conducted on 2 (two) Saturdays, which are scheduled around the middle of the program.
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates