Commercial Management and Digital Business
Finances are more than numbers, it is understanding how organizations invest, how much they invest, where they do it, how they obtain funds to invest and how the financial and capital markets work.
Our career in Business Administration with a major in Finance will allow you, with our practical methodology, to find the answers to these questions, understanding how finances are intimately linked to the concept of value of any company and macroeconomic growth.
FIELD OF WORK
- Commercial areas of consumer companies and services.
- Sales, distribution and customer service areas.
- Business consultancies and consultancies.
- Commercial and product management.
- Distribution and representation companies.
- Post-sale areas.
- E-commerce platforms for consumer and service companies.
- Consultancies and commercial consultancies in electronic commerce.
- Areas of customer service and after-sales in electronic commerce.
- Start Ups.
- Identify business opportunities based on a deep knowledge of consumer behavior and market information.
- Design strategies and business plans that generate benefits for the company.
- Manage high performance teams to meet the business objectives of the organization.
- Design innovative e-commerce strategies that respond to market opportunities and the relationship of consumers with the digital environment.
- Collect, organize and analyze information for business decision making.
72% of our students in their 5th cycle, who study Commercial Management, already work.
Graduate of Commercial Management and Digital Business.
Technical Professional in Commercial Management.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Commercial Management.
You will understand how finances are intimately linked to the concept of business value and macroeconomic growth.
19%TOOLS FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
7 COURSES – 24 CREDITS
- Written communication.
- Financial Accounting Information for Businesses.
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making.
- Talent Management in the Organization.
- Pricing Strategies.
- Business Models and Start Ups.
- Applied Mathematics.
17%STRATEGY AND COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
6 COURSES – 21 CREDITS
- Introduction to Commercial Management.
- Commercial Distribution Strategies.
- Retail Management.
- Trade Marketing and Category Management.
- Administration of the Sales Force.
- Commercial Planning.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
13%TECHNIQUES FOR COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
5 COURSES – 17 CREDITS
- Techniques and Commercial Training.
- Negotiation and Persuasion.
- Forecast and Sales Budget.
- Supervision and Evaluation of Commercial Teams.
- Executive Coaching.
12%BUSINESS STRATEGY AND MARKETING 3.0
5 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- Effective Digital Communication.
- Fundamentals of Marketing.
- Relationship Marketing and CRM.
- E-commerce and Mobile Marketing.
- Digital Business Design.
10%MARKET ANALYSIS AND INTELLIGENCE
4 COURSES – 13 CREDITS
- Analysis of data.
- Analysis of the Business Environment.
- Business Intelligence.
- Market Research (Cuali-Cuanti).
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- People Management.
- Creativity and Innovation Management.
- Development of Resilience.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Identify business opportunities based on deep knowledge of consumer behavior and market information to turn them into strategies and concrete plans that generate benefits for the company.
Commercial equipment management
Manage sales force through transformational leadership, forming and directing high performance teams to meet the business objectives established by the organization
E-commerce and business models
Design innovative e-commerce strategies that respond to the needs of the market based on the analysis of indicators to meet the business objectives of the organization.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
International accreditation for business careers that recognizes the professional training of ISIL. Only accredited Institute in Latin America.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Sales Manager, Self Service Channel
E-commerce Product Manager
Chief of Sales
You can participate in academic contests to demonstrate your skills, applying theoretical knowledge in practical situations. As well as in business simulators where you will make executive decisions in various business scenarios.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.