Gastronomic marketing evolves quickly, which is why it has become the specialty destined to assemble all the elements that transform a visit to a restaurant into a successful gastronomic experience. This course will teach you how to transform a restaurant into a gastronomic brand that is clear about its added values, its effective communication and its sales planning.
Within the gastronomic marketing, there is an essential area that we must manage: the commercialization and the sales process. This course focuses mainly on providing the theoretical framework and practice using two tools: Marketing Plan and Tactical Sales Plan.
- Know the fundamental principles of gastronomic marketing and restaurant sales.
- Understand the basic mechanisms for customers to choose their restaurant.
- Use the brand audit as a source of constant improvement of the experience in customer satisfaction.
- Define the main axes of the commercialization and gastronomic sales.
- Create strategies to increase restaurant sales: marketing plan that sells.
- Design and implement promotions and advertising actions.
Why take a specialization course in ISIL Executive Education?
That allow the participant to increase their competitiveness according to their particular needs.
What allows the participant to manage their time better.
Because the frequency allows to raise the level of demand and make them very applicable.
That allow the participant to take more than one course.
And applied to ensure that the participant acquires the necessary skills in the subject.
The content is developed in 8 sessions of 3 hours to ensure depth and mastery of the subject.