Organization and Events Management
Use the most appropriate tools and criteria to direct, lead and professionally manage the development of events of all kinds, from its conception to its implementation.
You will develop the competences, capacities and abilities necessary to face successfully the management of events as a communication and image tool for companies and institutions. The focus is broad-spectrum, practical and applied, based on case analysis. The contents are complemented and enriched by the experience of renowned professionals who are currently working in this field.
- People whose work is related to the organization of events in agencies that produce events or advertising agencies, and that seek to provide a better academic and knowledge based to their work.
- Executives belonging to marketing and human resources areas, or who work in hotels or tourist companies and who are responsible for the conception and development of activities and events.
- Entrepreneurs dedicated to the organization of events and catering.
- People interested in obtaining skills and tools that allow them to expand their professional skills and / or enter efficiently in the field of management and event organization.
- Public officials with influence on official activities and internal or external events in general.
- Executives of companies or institutions that participate in decision making for the organization of events.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate it in the registration form.
- Send by mail the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via mail a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
- Type of Events
- Image, marketing and sponsorships for events
- Space management, design and decoration
- Multicultural protocol
- Operation, logistics and quality in events
- Food and Beverage Management for Events
- Risks and Legal Aspects
NEW TRENDS AREA
- Use of technology and new trends
COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS AREA
- Complementary skills for managing Events
INTEGRATION AND PLANNING AREA
- Planning and events management
- From Experience Workshop
Scheduled visit to a place of interest, as an event in development or company providing services for events (premises, hotels, historical places, fairs, technical lighting and sound providers, set up, etc.).
The purpose of these visits will be to provide a complement that will enrich the study experience, allowing different aspects of event management to be discussed on-site.
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates