Marketing and Fashion Management
In recent years, the emergence of new companies linked to the textile industry, the increase in e-commerce networks, as well as the growing influence of fashion in society and in the economy, has generated the need for professionals specialized in fashion product and project management.
That is why our proposal focuses on experts in the development and marketing of fashion collections through mastery of global trends research techniques, management of digital and integrated marketing and sales strategies.
FIELD OF WORK
- Clothing, footwear, accessories and beauty retail companies
- E-commerce companies
- Fashion Consulting Companies
- Fashion digital communication consultants
- Textile companies
- Fashion event producers
- Fashion publishing companies
- Textile exporters
- Specialized media in fashion
- Build fashion collections using coolhunting and research tools, taking into account global trends.
- Create, develop, implement and manage a fashion brand project.
- Plan and implement commercial strategies in traditional sales channels based on the analysis of numerical indicators and the environment.
- Position a brand through the creation of content of interest in digital media.
- Plan an e-commerce strategy using digital tools and techniques taking into account omnichannel.
Graduate of Marketing and Fashion Management
Technical Professional in Marketing and Fashion Management
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Marketing and Fashion Management
You will be a professional capable of managing fashion projects for the best companies in the retail sector, combining knowledge of fashion design and commercial management.
10 COURSES – 32 CREDITS
- Fashion’s history.
- Trend and Coolhunting
- Fundamentals of Design and Patterns
- Textile Fibers and Materials
- Collection Development and Planning
- Visual merchandising
- Costs and Budgets of Textile Production
- Fashion Branding
- Fashion styling
- Sustainable Fashion
18%COMMERCIAL AND RETAIL MANAGEMENT
7 COURSES – 22 CREDITS
- Applied Mathematics
- Retail Management
- Supply Chain Management
- International Trade for Fashion
- Introduction to Commercial Management
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Purchasing Management for Retail
15%MARKETING AND DIGITAL PLATFORMS
6 COURSES – 20 CREDITS
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Market Research
- Consumer Behavior and Commercial Sociology
- Pricing Strategies
- E-Commerce and Mobile Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Fashion
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
4 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- Written communication
- Effective Digital Communication
- Digital design
- Direction and Management of Fashion Business
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics
- Intrapersonal competences
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- People Management
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone® digital platform.
Fashion research and trends
Identify new fashion trends by using research and coolhunting tools to raise fashion collections that meet consumer expectations and needs.
Strategic Retail Management
Manage retail commercial strategies that include the acquisition and distribution of the product, as well as the operation at the point of sale, using visual merchandising, logistics and equipment management tools.
Digital marketing for fashion
Create comprehensive digital fashion marketing campaigns and develop marketing plans for fashion products or services through e-commerce platforms.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
ITALY, SPAIN, BRASIL
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
María Grazia Cáceda
Engagement Digital Coordinator
Jewelry Designer and Consultant
IED Istituto Europeo di Design
You will experience learning through projects: you will develop fashion collections using different types of clothing, accessories and footwear; creating looks and complete collections of fashion.
In ISIL we have modern infrastructure and equipment so that from the first day you can live your career with renowned professionals.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.