The real estate market has been growing due to the increased demand in the service sectors, from retail to restaurants and hotels. These sectors demand professional specialists who can design optimal housing interiors, commercial, work and exhibition spaces.
At ISIL you will be trained as a professional capable of planning, developing, directing and supervising the implementation of integral design projects.
FIELD OF WORK
- Companies dedicated to the design of exhibitions, stands and scenery.
- Retail Stores that require Visual Merchandising and window dressing.
- Furniture stores for commercial and residential spaces.
- Consulting companies in construction, remodeling and interior design.
- Architect firms.
- Independent professional or entrepreneurs.
- Construction and Real Estate companies.
- Recognize the main decorative styles to apply to clients’ proposals.
- Take notes, makes sketches and moodboards that visualize the design guidelines using manual techniques and softwares.
- Build an original conceptual proposal, directed to satisfy the client’s needs with the efficient and propitious use of materials considering the sustainability of the resources.
- Draw blueprints of architectural spaces using digital tools with technical solvency and attention to the constructive details.
- Design functional and user-oriented furniture for residential, commercial or work spaces, considering the use of the principles of ergonomics as well as durability and sustainability of the materials.
Graduate of Interior Design
Technical Professional in Interior Design
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Interior Design
As an ISIL Interior Designer, you will obtain solid knowledge of aesthetics, habitat, materials, construction processes and lighting.
21%GRAPHIC AND DIGITAL REPRESENTATION TECHNIQUES
7 COURSES – 27 CREDITS
- Graphic Expression Workshop
- Spatial and Volumetric Representation
- Technical drawing
- Digital design
- 3D Drawing and Representation
- Indoor Digital Technology
14%FUNDAMENTALS IN SPACE DESIGNS
6 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
- Visual Fundamentals
- Space Design Workshop
- Atmosphere and Color
- Ergonomics and Anthropometry
- Coolhunting trends
- Theory and History of Space Design
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
4 COURSES – 13 CREDITS
- Scenography and exhibition spaces
- Integrated Management and Design of Commercial Spaces
- Visual Merchandising and Retail Design
10%CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND FINISHES
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Constructive Processes and Facilities
- Materials and finishes
- Construction management
3 COURSES – 11 CREDITS
- Integrated Design of Residential Interior Spaces
- Sustainable Housing Design
- Furniture Design
7%MANAGEMENT DIRECTION AND MARKETING
3 COURSES – 9 CREDITS
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Design Budgets and Costs
- Retail Management
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone® digital platform.
Design and Spatial Representation
Design and graphically create interior spaces through sketches, models, technical plans and presentations, using manual techniques and 2D and 3D digital tools.
Residential Space Design
Design interior spaces of home by selecting the materials and furniture, as well as planning and supervising the development of work considering the facilities, details and construction processes.
Commercial Space Design
Strategically design an interior space for commercial or exhibition use developing user contact points with the brand in order to obtain profitable and effective results.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
ICOGRADA (Great Britain)
Members of the International Council of Graphic Design Associations (Icograda), a worldwide professional entity for graphic design and visual communication
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Architect and Interior Designer
Asociación Peruana de Visual Merchandising
MODULOR Arquitectura Retail
Living Design SAC
Most of the courses in the career are design workshops, which through project-based learning you will put into practice everything you have learned. You will make scale models, drawing plans, design proposals for rooms, commercial areas, exhibition spaces, etc.
In addition, you will visit different construction material suppliers in order to familiarize yourself with formats, details, types, measurements, etc.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.