Business Management of Food and Beverage
It develops processes of Administrative and Operative Management under the current context of the gastronomic boom of our country.
You will learn a set of concepts, tools and good practices that will allow you to achieve a comprehensive vision of a Food and Beverage business.
- Owners, managers and heads of restaurants, bars, cafés, among others.
- People wishing to enter the Food and Beverage business.
- Administrative and operations staff that seeks to improve their management capacity in this type of business.
- Must have 2 years of work experience and indicate it in the registration form.
- Send by mail the scanned payment voucher or proof of transfer.
- Send via mail a passport-size photo with a white background in JPG format.
- Costs and Finance
- Sanitation, Hygiene and Handling
INTEGRATION AND PLANNING AREA
- Food and Beverages Integrated Course
NEW TRENDS AREA
- Gastronomic Marketing
- Human Talent Management
- Food and Beverages Supplies
- Menu Design
- Service Design
- Food and Beverages Costs and Control
- Management and Control by Indicators
COMPLEMENTARY SKILLS WORKSHOPS
Optional Workshops* here the participant will have the opportunity to develop skills such as:
- Time Management
- Effective Communication
(*) The Complementary Compentences Workshops are conducted on 2 (two) Saturdays, which are scheduled around the middle of the program.
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates