Administration and Finance
Finances are more than numbers, it is, understanding how organizations invest, how much they invest, where they do it, how they obtain funds to invest and how the financial and capital markets work.
Our career in Business Administration with a major in Finance will allow you, with our practical methodology, to find the answers to these questions, understanding how finances are intimately linked to the concept of value of any company and to macroeconomic growth.
FIELD OF WORK
- Banks and administrators of pension funds (AFP)
- Stockbroker Societies
- Insurance companies and risk evaluators.
- Measured and large companies, national and international, with accounting areas.
- Consulting and financial advisory companies.
- You can make decisions and know the processes of business accounting.
- You will carry out business plans, budget control and credit risk evaluations.
- Manage tools to perform financial analysis.
- Evaluate and formulate projects collaborating in the management of human resources.
- You will have the ability to transform complex financial information into ordinary language.
68% of our students in their 5th cycle, who study Finance, already work.
International Business Graduate.
Technical Professional in International Business Administration.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical bachelor’s in International Business Administration.
You will understand how finances are intimately linked to the concept of business value and macroeconomic growth.
21%STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
8 COURSES – 27 CREDITS
- Business Administration and Social Responsibility.
- Analysis of the Business Environment.
- Fundamentals of Marketing.
- Talent Management in the Organization.
- Legislation Applied to Business.
- Business Models and Start Ups.
- Project management.
- Strategic planning.
6 COURSES – 21 CREDITS
- Management Accounting for Decision Making.
- Management of Long Term Financing Sources.
- Financial Planning and Control.
- Risk management.
- Capital Market.
- Valuation of Companies.
17%FINANCES APPLIED TO MANAGEMENT
7 COURSES – 21 CREDITS
- Financial Accounting Information for Businesses.
- Analysis of Costs and Budgets.
- Mathematics Applied to Finance.
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making.
- Working Capital Management.
- Tax Analysis and Management.
- Formulation and evaluation of projects.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
10%TOOLS APPLIED TO MANAGEMENT
4 COURSES – 13 CREDITS
- Written communication.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Analysis of data.
- Information management.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Intrapersonal competences.
- Creativity and Innovation Management.
- People Management.
6%ANALYSIS AND PROCESS CONTROL
2 COURSES – 8 CREDITS
- Analysis of Business Processes.
- Design and Control of Indicators.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Financial Information Analysis
You will analyze the economic and financial conditions in which an organization finds itself, with the purpose of making the best investment decisions.
Corporate Financial Management
You will manage financial resources to optimize profitability results and manage efficient levels of liquidity in the organization, through the use of various financial tools and acting with transparency, responsibility and ethics.
Financial and Banking Management
You will carry out financial management actions using conveniently the services offered in the banking sector. Likewise, you will know and apply modern digitization techniques to achieve an efficient competitive position, minimizing risks and acting with probity.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
International accreditation for business careers that recognizes the professional training of ISIL. Only accredited Institute in Latin America.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Javier Alfredo Castro
Financial Manager and Founder
Víctor Velezmoro Marcovich
Luis Miguel Cubas Huallpa
Superintendencia De Banca Y Seguros
Accounting and Finance Manager
United International Pictures
You can participate in academic courses to demonstrate your skills, applying theoretical knowledge in practical situations. As well as in business simulators where you will make executive decisions in various business scenarios.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.