The journalistic market demands specialized professionals capable of going beyond the news. Therefore, ISIL has created the only Sports Journalism career in the country with the aim of deeply elaborating on sports information with utmost rigor and from a global perspective. As a graduate you can evaluate the sport, diagnose, communicate and spread it through different platforms.
FIELD OF WORK
- TV channels.
- Print and digital media (newspapers, magazines, web pages).
- Sports organizations.
- Radio stations.
- Communication agencies.
- Conceptualize journalistic and corporate communication projects related to sports.
- Propose, generate, edit and direct journalistic media and corporate sports areas.
- Evaluate, diagnose, communicate and broadcast sports in multiplatform communication.
- Generate journalistic information in a thorough and ethical manner.
- Investigate news events analyzing and covering sports events.
- Manage and advise events in sports institutions.
51% of our students in their 6th cycle in Sports Journalism are already working.
Graduate of Sports Journalism
Technical Professional in Sports Journalism
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Sports Journalism
ISIL offers you the only career in sports journalism, which prepares you directly to be a sports professional.
7 COURSES – 23 CREDITS
- Public relations.
- Marketing Fundamentals.
- Communications Legislation.
- Organization and Marketing of Sports Events.
- Management and Production of Publications.
- Business administration and social responsibility.
- Sports Projects Management.
6 COURSES – 21 CREDITS
- Written communication.
- Sports Journalistic Writing.
- Journalistic genres.
- Research Workshop.
- Journalistic Projects.
- Sports Journalism in Digital Media
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
11%RADIO AND TELEVISION
4 COURSES – 14 CREDITS
- Radio Production.
- Locution and Sports Narration.
- Televised Sports Programs.
- Workshop and Production of News Reports.
5 COURSES – 13 CREDITS
- History of Sport.
- Psychology in Sports.
- Soccer Techniques and Tactics.
- Sports Fundamentals.
- Fundamentals in Olympic Disciplines.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Intrapersonal competences.
- Creativity and Innovation Management.
- Development of Resilience.
3 COURSES – 11 CREDITS
- Digital Media Fundamentals.
- Audiovisual Workshop.
2 COURSES – 7 CREDITS
- Digital design.
- Design of Sports Publications.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Digital News Media
Write up and apply journalistic investigation techniques. Apply digital tools to adapt the news and report truthfully through 3.0 platforms, with synthesis and immediate capacity.
Journalism and Sports Management
Design sport project proposals in order to perform in management areas, making use your capacity of analysis and interpretation of the conjunctures and opportunities of the labor market.
Sports Journalistic Projects and Businesses
Manage journalistic sports projects with the aim of managing your own products through television, radio, digital and print platforms, with entrepreneurial capacity and professional commitment.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Center for Tertiary Studies of River Plate (Argentina)
Agreement of academic collaboration that contemplates the development of courses, remote subjects and works of exchange professors.
Agreement with the Peruvian Institute of Sports for institutional collaboration for training, development of information material and communication for all sports federations in the country.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Federación Peruana de Fútbol
Editor for Deporte Total
El Comercio Newspaper
El Comercio Newspaper
Our Sports Journalism career has dedicated educational spaces, such as radio booths, newsrooms and HD television set, in order for you to have an experiential learning. In addition, as students you can edit our magazine “Context” and develop content on our digital radio: ISIL Radio.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.