Interactive Media Design (UX)
With this career, you will be able to design and develop innovative digital solutions for web pages and mobile applications. In addition, you will learn to understand the needs of the digital user through agile innovation methodologies, create design prototypes, graphical interfaces, interaction flows and development environments in different programming languages.
Field of Work
- Software and mobile application development companies
- Areas of digital innovation of companies
- Digital advertising agencies
- Digital business consultants
- Technology Innovation Centers
- Development of digital media platforms
- Startups and digital business incubators
- Online information portals
- Digital media
- Identify problematic business situations to propose digital solutions, understanding the business context and maintaining a comprehensive and service vision.
- Investigate user needs by identifying value insights and applying qualitative research techniques with sensitivity, empathy and openness.
- Applie agile methodologies (design thinking, scrum, design sprint) to research needs and find solutions with creativity and autonomy.
- Conceptualize and prototype solutions by applying testing and usability tools, evidencing teamwork skills, error tolerance, service vocation and creativity.
- Design and validate graphic interfaces by applying principles of visual perception and using digital design tools.
- Design interactions for multiplatform digital media considering principles of usability and information architecture to optimize the user experience.
Graduate of Interactive Media Design
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Interactive Media Design
Technical Professional in Interactive Media Design
In ISIL we will train you as an integral creative professional with the ability to design and develop innovative digital solutions.
19%UX USER EXPERIENCE
7 COURSES – 24 CREDITS
- Design Methodology and Research
- Principles of Interaction and Usability
- Psychology and Qualitative Research
- Creative Research and Insights Exploration
- UX Design Strategy
- Business Innovation Methodologies
- Interaction and User Experience
17%DIGITAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
7 COURSES – 22 CREDITS
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Written communication
- Digital Business Design
- Effective Digital Communication
- Digital Transformation
- E-Commerce and Mobile Marketing
- Web and Mobile Application Project
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
13%DIGITAL DESIGN AND BRANDING
5 COURSES – 17 CREDITS
- Digital design
- Graphic Interface Design
- Web Design and Development
- Design and Management of Digital Contents
- Digital branding
12%PROGRAMMING AND DEVELOPMENT
4 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- Introduction to Programming
- Database Design and Programming
- Web Programming I
- Mobile application development
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Visual Basics
- Visual semiotics
- History of Contemporary Image
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics
- Intrapersonal competences
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- People Management
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone® digital platform.
Design of Interactive Solutions
Design interactive solutions (interactions and interfaces) for multiplatform digital media, considering principles of usability, information architecture and relevant content.
Web and Mobile Development
It develops the interface of a digital solution on web and mobile platforms, using programming languages applied to different technological supports.
Design graphic, audiovisual and multimedia communication projects in physical and / or virtual space environments, in volumes, three-dimensional spaces and digital interfaces to facilitate interaction in multiple dimensions, valuing the user experience.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
ITALY, SPAIN, BRASIL
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
User Experience Director
UX Digital Chief
You will begin to know your profession with the ISIL Agency, a space in which students work products for real clients. Also, you will receive an apprenticeship based on agile innovation projects and methodologies, which will allow you to put into practice everything learned. And so, you will be able to design and develop your own digital solutions in multiplatform media using different technological supports.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.