Warehouse and Inventory Management
Develop better processes that lead to operational efficiency accompanied by efficacy in business results.
The course aims to provide you with the necessary tools that will help you guarantee the operational success of any small, medium or large storage area, as well as generating harmonious processes in inventory management.
Throughout the development of the specialization course, we will deepen the philosophy of continuous improvement of “Lean and Kaizen” such as Flow, Pull, Rhythm and Zero defects, managing to internalize them as principles in the efficient management of inventories.
Practical cases will be developed accompanied by the Instructor, with the purpose of putting into practice what has been learned in each of the sessions, which will have audiovisual, dynamics and an end-of-course workshop.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Execute key tools in the efficient management of warehouses and inventories.
- Internalize current concepts to achieve successful warehouse and inventory management processes.
- Achieve profitability of the business, through introducing improvements in working methods within a warehouse.
- Know the main techniques that generate efficiencies in warehousing.
- Encourage order, security and discipline within a warehouse.
- Find the main management indicators that help control the improvements achieved.
- Implement Japanese methodologies of proven success in the administration of warehouses and inventories, thus achieving:
- Work the 5 “S” tool in every store.
- Deepen the principles Lean from Just in Time.
- Promote the Kaizen continuous improvement culture.
- Use the A3 Solving tool applied to Supply Chains
- Develop control routines to ensure that standards and achievements are not lost over time.
- Good warehousing practices training.
- Disclose main technologies linked to achieving operational efficiencies.
- Looking always at the business from a client’s perspective.
Why take a specialization course in ISIL Executive Education?
That allow the participant to increase their competitiveness according to their particular needs.
What allows the participant to manage their time better.
Because the frequency allows to raise the level of demand and make them very applicable.
That allow the participant to take more than one course.
And applied to ensure that the participant acquires the necessary skills in the subject.
The content is developed in 8 sessions of 3 hours to ensure depth and mastery of the subject.