Photography and Image Production
Create, develop and manage photographic products with an emphasis on fashion production, food styling, event coverage, among others. Also, learn to manage your own photographic projects.
FIELD OF WORK
- Event producers
- Newspapers and magazines
- Social Photography
- Wedding photography
- Advertising agencies
- BTL Agencies
- Design studios
- Fashion companies
- Photographic event circuits
- Publishing Companies
- Audiovisual Production Companies
- Manage and plan a photographic project.
- Recognize the technical and aesthetic aspects of image production.
- Optimally handle photography and lighting equipment.
- Use digital editing and post production tools.
- Organize photo sessions.
- It adequately manages the criteria of costs and production budgets.
- Design an optimal, profitable and sustainable final product.
Graduate of Photography and Image Production
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Photography and Image Production
Technical Professional in Photography and Image Production
You can create, develop and manage photographic and advertising photographic products with emphasis on fashion production, food styling, coverage of social events, among others.
7 COURSES – 23 CREDITS
- Costs and Budgets of Photographic Production
- Applied Creativity
- Business Administration and Social Responsibility
- Psychology and Qualitative Research
- Photographic Business Model Management
- Creative Research and Insights Exploration
- Social Networks Workshop for Photographers
6 COURSES – 19 CREDITS
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Visual Basics
- History of Contemporary Image
- Visual semiotics
- Written communication
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
12%PRODUCTION AND PHOTOGRAPHIC DIRECTION
4 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- Food Styling Workshop
- Art direction
- Fashion Photography and Production
- Studio Lighting
4 COURSES – 14 CREDITS
- Photo Genres
- Journalistic Photography
- Photography of Social Events
- Advertising photography
10%PHOTOGRAPHIC TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS
4 COURSES – 13 CREDITS
- Digital design
- Graphic production
- Lighting Workshop
- Professional Photo Portfolio
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics
- Intrapersonal competences
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- People Management
2 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
- Digital retouching
- Post Production File Editing and Management
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone® digital platform.
Language and Photographic Technique
Use language and photographic technique to build quality images, recognizing visual trends as part of your work in order to make a photographic proposal in a correct and creative way.
Photographic Production and Edition
Produce and edit high-impact photographic sessions considering aesthetic, logistic and technical aspects such as composition, lighting and editing in order to optimally capture a quality image.
Photographic Project Management
Manage photographic projects, understanding the costs of a production and the surrounding environment, identifying a profitable, own and sustainable business opportunity, considering the client’s experience in order to develop an optimal and efficient product oriented towards effective and profitable results.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
Through advisory panels developed with experts, we managed to collect the opinion of various professionals with a recognized career in different sectors to learn about the skills, knowledge and attitudes they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Through project-based learning you will put into practice everything you have learned: you will do the art direction of a photographic project, you will use digital tools for postproduction (editing and retouching), you will know the most important photographic genres and you will be able to elaborate creative and innovative proposals.
In ISIL we have modern infrastructure and equipment so that from the first day you can live your career with renowned professionals.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.