Advertising and Digital Media
Advertising has evolved over time and has adapted to the development of new communication platforms, such as web pages and mobile devices that have become very effective means of developing advertising strategies. In this context, ISIL has developed a professional advertising career specializing in digital media, where you will be trained as a professional expert in online and interactive communication.
FIELD OF WORK
- Advertising agencies and media centers.
- Mass Communications Media.
- Direct marketing companies, promotion and public image.
- Image and communication consultants.
- Marketing and advertising departments for companies and public and private organizations.
- Develop comprehensive advertising campaigns for both off and online media.
- Generate dissuasive messages according to specific needs and audiences.
- Strategic thinking for the interpretation of the market and the media.
- Creative planning with generation of concepts, discourses and elements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital market and its advertising benefits for audiences.
65% of our 3rd cycle students studying Advertising and Digital Media are already working.
Graduate of Advertising and Digital Media.
Technical Professional in Advertising and Digital Media.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Advertising and Digital Media.
A specialized career in digital media, where you can train as a professional in online communication and interactivity.
25%RESOURCES AND TECHNIQUES
8 COURSES – 31 CREDITS
- Written communication.
- Creative Writing.
- Digital design.
- Script construction.
- Advertising photography.
- Branding Sound.
- Production and Audiovisual Advertising Realization.
19%CREATIVITY AND PROJECTS
6 COURSES – 24 CREDITS
- Applied Creativity.
- Branding project.
- Advertising Graphic Creativity.
- Advertising Design Project.
- Digital Creativity.
- Comprehensive Campaign Project.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
13%STRATEGIES AND MEANS
6 COURSES – 16 CREDITS
- Creative Investigation and Insight Exploration.
- Trends and Coolhunting.
- Account Planning.
- Integrated Media Plan.
- BTL Media Strategy.
- Digital Media and Social Media Strategy.
4 COURSES – 11 CREDITS
- Fundamentals of Marketing.
- Fundamentals and Advertising Casuistry.
- History of the Contemporary Image.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Intrapersonal competences.
- Development of Resilience.
- Personnel Management.
3 COURSES – 8 CREDITS
- Agency Management.
- Advertising Legislation.
- Portfolio and Personal Branding.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Certification in Management and Creative Management
Create research and planning strategies for the development of new products and / or services. Employ insight exploration techniques and creative problem solving. Learn to use the written language correctly to create advertising messages. Graphically presents the visual proposals for project presentations. Design the plan to launch new products and / or services.
Direction and Graphic Management
You will direct and plan the creation and development of graphic advertising images. You will learn photographic and digital language in a creative and technical way in order to develop graphic advertising communication pieces. You will build scripts and storyboards for television and radio ads. You will strategically plan the development of an advertising campaign, as well as the Investing media ATL and BTL.
Advertising Direction and Digital Media
Directs advertising communication projects in traditional and digital media. Manages and leads the organization of the work flow in an advertising agency. Conceive, plan and execute the production and post production of television advertisements. Strategically manage the budget of the digital media investment and communication through social networks.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to know the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Associate Creative Director
Creative Digital Director
Director of Planning and Innovation
The Advertising and Digital Media career has dedicated educational spaces, such as radio booths, newsrooms and HD television set, in order for you to have an experiential learning.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.