Regardless of the characteristics of a company, the need is always the same: make recourses more productive.
At ISIL you will be trained as a professional with a strategic focus and with the necessary skills to perform successfully in any organization.
FIELD OF WORK
- Manufacturing and service companies.
- Public and private companies, both national and international.
- Family or own business management.
- Nonprofit organizations.
- Entrepreneurship and new business models.
- Consulting companies.
- Manage business, financial, operational and personnel management processes in an efficient, ethical and results-oriented manner.
- Manage business with innovative proposals and social responsibility, understanding the characteristics of the sector in which the organization operates to generate business value.
- Execute projects using digital tools efficiently.
- Manage the supply chain, ensuring the timely exchange of goods and services.
- Achieve business objectives through the design and execution of management plans that involve the strategic, tactical and operational aspects of the organization.
69% of students in their 6th cycle, who study Business Administration, already work.
Graduate in Business Administration.
Technical Professional in Business Administration.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor’s in Business Administration.
You will develop the necessary capacities to achieve a strategic vision and an adequate management of the company as a whole.
24%STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
9 COURSES – 30 CREDITS
- Business Administration and Social Responsibility.
- Analysis of the Business Environment.
- Digital Business Design
- Legislation Applied to Business.
- Business Models and Start Ups.
- Project management.
- Strategic planning.
- Making Managerial Decisions.
- Formulation and evaluation of projects.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
13%FINANCES APPLIED TO MANAGEMENT
5 COURSES – 16 CREDITS
- Financial Accounting Information for Businesses.
- Analysis of Costs and Budgets.
- Mathematics Applied to Finance.
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making.
- Financial Instruments for Decision Making.
12%TOOLS APPLIED TO MANAGEMENT
5 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- Business Management Based on Integrated IT Solutions.
- Written communication.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Analysis of data.
- Information management.
12%OPERATIONS AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
4 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- Analysis of Business Processes.
- Management of the Supply Chain.
- Process Management, Simulation and Continuous Improvement.
- Operation management.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Intrapersonal competences.
- Creativity and Innovation Management.
- Development of Resilience.
6%MARKETING APPLIED TO BUSINESS
2 COURSES – 7 CREDITS
- Fundamentals of Marketing.
- International Business.
5%HUMAN TALENT MANAGEMENT
2 COURSES – 7 CREDITS
- Talent Management in the Organization.
- Compensation and Labor Legislation Management.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Analysis of Business Processes
Analyze the processes of the different areas of the organization, identifying opportunities for improvement to generate competitive advantages and create value for the company.
Business Resources Management
You will manage processes and people to maximize the results of the organization, generating continuous improvement and encouraging a culture of excellence and innovation in line with the market trends.
Strategic Management of Business Models
You will manage the organization’s resources in order to maximize the value for shareholders and society. You will develop projects, business plans and Start Ups, according to the new global trends with responsibility, ethics and care of the environment.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
International accreditation for business careers that recognizes the professional training of ISIL. Only accredited Institute in Latin America.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Enrique Chávez Castagnola
Roberto Monge Vargas
Daniel Ortiz Chamochumbi
Business Banking Manager
Banco de la Nación
You will participate in workshops on leadership skills, teamwork, communication and negotiation. Development of role plays that incorporate operational situations of companies and integrating activities related to making decisions that simulate the management of a business in full competition for greater market share.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.