With the ISIL’s Hospitality career you will have a Career Program that is internationally accredited by ACPHA, recognition that it shares with 58 universities in the world and will allow you to successfully manage the different levels of the tourism sector companies or start your own projects. The country’s tourism activity has grown significantly, influencing the consolidation of the hotel and restaurant sector. This is the moment to make a career in the national tourism industry.
FIELD OF WORK
- Hotels, resorts and lodging establishments in general.
- Empresas de alimentos y bebidas, tales como restaurantes y afines.
- Clubes y casinos.
- Empresas de turismo y servicio.
- Clínicas y hospitales.
- Organize and direct care services in establishments.
- Direct food, beverage and lodging establishments.
- Manage and develop lodging companies, food or beverages.
- Advise companies in the area in the organization, management and search for solutions.
- Knowledge of the best service management software.
53% of our students in their 2nd cycle in Hotel Administration and Restaurant Management are already working.
Technical Professional in Hotel and Restaurant Services Administration.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant Services Administration.
Our Career Program is based on prestigious hotel schools around the world and is internationally accredited by ACPHA.
17%GOURMET SERVICES STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS
6 COURSES – 21 CREDITS
- A & B Service Techniques Workshop
- Culinary Art Workshop
- Culinary Innovation Workshop
- Inputs from Peru and the World
- Menu Engineering
- Enology and Pairing
17%INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCE MANAGEMEN
6 COURSES – 22 CREDITS
- Design and Management of Experiences in Service Companies
- Management of Tourist Destinations and Entertainment Businesses
- Experiences Management Project in Service Companies
- Business Model and Start Up
- Environment and Cultural Diversity
- Formulation and evaluation of projects
16%ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT OF HOSPITALITY
6 COURSES – 20 CREDITS
- Consumer Behavior and Commercial Sociology
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Cost Management in Services
- Income and Rates Management
- Talent Management in the Organization
- Relationship Marketing and CRM
5 COURSES – 16 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
12%MANAGEMENT OF PROGRAMS AND COMFORT SPACES
4 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- Service Management
- Reception and Reservations Management
- Club, Resort and Timeshare Management
- Interior Architecture for Hotels and Restaurants
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Intrapersonal competences
- Professional ethics
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- People Management
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone® digital platform.
Food and Beverage Management
Develop actions to ensure the proper functioning of service operations, in accordance with the establishment’s procedures and current regulations and propose alternatives for their better development.
Managing the operations of the business under an innovative approach, which turns the experience of the clients into an unforgettable experience, establishing lasting relationships with the operators and users, generating greater value for the organization; considering the establishment procedures and current regulations.
Innovation and Marketing for Hotels and Restaurants
Develop innovative products and services in Hosting, Catering and Recreation companies that generate unique experiences that meet the standards of competence and respect for the environment; in accordance with the establishment procedures and current regulations.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
International accreditation of the hotel education sector that recognizes the professional training of ISIL. An honor that ISIL shares with 58 universities in the world.
International accreditation for business careers that recognizes the professional training of ISIL. Only accredited Institute in Latin America.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Business Development Manager
Luis Alberto Tito
Corporate Accounts Manager
Melia Lima Hotel
Ursula Hinostroza Garcia
Hotel Sonesta El Olivar
Hilton Lima Miraflores
Marketing Sales Manager
Hotel Sonesta El Olivar
Specialized infrastructure for you to have an experiential education: Classroom Hotel, Kitchen Workshop, Pastry Workshop, Restaurant Workshop, Bar Workshop and Enology. Work & Travel and Interships programs abroad. Use of advanced software that is used worldwide in the Hotel Administration.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.