International Businesses are no longer an option only for large corporations, today they are also an opportunity for all types of companies.
At ISIL we have designed a career aligned with the worldwide trends (Business Intelligence, Digitalization, Electronic Commerce) and with a marked strategic vision that will allow you to face the challenges of international competition and generate greater value for your organization.
FIELD OF WORK
- Empresas de negocios internacionales
- Áreas de operaciones de empresas o instituciones financieras.
- Negocios agro exportadores, mineras, operadores logísticos y agencias de aduanas.
- Consultoras de exportaciones e importaciones.
- Negocios propios de importaciones, exportaciones y servicios.
- Develop business strategies employing ethical and responsible international agreements free trade.
- Perform import and export operations managing customs procedures.
- Negotiate with suppliers and customers, favoring the development of the market.
- Design key management indicators for decision making that optimize the recourses of the organization.
- Optimize the costs of import and export operations, consolidating the cargo to be transported, obtaining the lowest financing rates and efficiently managing a dispatch schedule.
- Use new digital and technological tools to analyze the international market and generate business opportunities globally.
57% of students in their 6th cycle, who study International Business, already work.
International Business Graduate.
Technical Professional in International Business Administration.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical bachelor’s in International Business Administration.
Our proposal will allow you to detect, create, promote and manage business in the context of global markets.
16%MANAGEMENT AND STRATEGY
6 COURSES – 20 CREDITS
- Business Administration and Social Responsibility.
- Digital Business Design.
- Formulation and evaluation of projects.
- Management of the Taleton in the Organization.
- International marketing.
- Business Models and Start Ups.
6 COURSES – 19 CREDITS
- Financial Analysis for Decision Making.
- Foreign Trade Risk Control.
- International Quotes
- International economy.
- International Business Financing.
- Financial Accounting Information for Businesses.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
- Internationalization Strategies.
- International Business Intelligence.
- Investigation of global markets.
- Environment and Cultural Diversity.
- International Business.
4 COURSES – 13 CREDITS
- Written communication.
- Fundamentals of Marketing.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Mathematics Applied to Finance.
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics.
- Conflict resolution.
- Development of Resilience.
- People Management.
9%OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS
3 COURSES – 11 CREDITS
- Import and Export Management.
- International logistics.
- International Distribution System.
3 COURSES – 9 CREDITS
- Tax Analysis and Management.
- Commercial Law and International Agreements.
- Peruvian Legislation of International Trade.
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
International Business Analysis
You will analyze national and international markets, to identify opportunities and propose the commercialization of new products and services, evidencing an adequate ethical behavior.
International Business Operations
You will be able to efficiently handle highly technological logistic systems, making use of the means of transport and the most appropriate storage alternatives in each operation.
International Business Models
You will be able to create, generate and manage international business models with an emphasis on research and innovation, all within a framework of respect for cultural diversity.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
International accreditation for business careers that recognizes the professional training of ISIL. Only accredited Institute in Latin America.
National accreditation obtained after successfully completing the more than 34 quality standards required by the institution, thus certifying ISIL's commitment to educational excellence.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
Kurt Neumann Montalván
Fernando Muñoz Dondero
Division Manager – Forwarding
AUSA Soluciones Logísticas S.A.
Conecta 361 (Uruguay)
Álvaro Arrieta Caravedo
Droguerías del Mundo S.A.
Marco Antonio Del Castillo Cóndor
Ministerio de la Producción
You will have access to an International Business research laboratory with specialized software. In addition, you will participate in international business simulators where you can recreate the management of an export business in logistics and international trade operations.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.