Project Management (with PMI approach)
Apply concepts, developing cases and practical exercises that will allow you to prepare for certification as PMP.
You will be trained with a standardized and internationally recognized methodology for the successful management of projects aligned to the PMI® standards (Project Management Institute, Inc.).
- Professionals involved in projects from all sectors with responsibilities related to planning, projects, operations, logistics, information technology, sales, marketing, human resources, among others.
- Have 2 years of work experience and indicate it in the registration form.
- Send via email the scanned payment coupon or proof of transfer.
- Send by email a passport size photo with a white background in JPG format.
- The industry of project management, fundamentals of project management, environment of the global project industry.
- Introduction to interpersonal skills, leadership and management, working multifunctional teams, dealing with conflicts.
PREPARATION FOR CERTIFICATION PMI® (PMP® O CAPM®)
- Strategies are provided to be considered when taking the exam in relation to the type of question and the available time considered for the evaluation.
CONCEPTUAL AND APPLICABLE PHASE
- Introduction of the structure of the groups of processes and areas of knowledge, management of: Integration, Scope, Schedule, Costs, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Acquisitions, Stakeholders.
PMI CODE OF ETHICS AND PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY
Introduction to social responsibility, ethics and professional responsibility.
Induction to certification:
Certification as a tool for growth and development, steps and competences to achieve certification.
APPLICATION SUPPORT PHASE
- Support tools for project management, software to support project management (MS Project).
- It contemplates the development and monitoring of the group case. It includes the Group of Processes of Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Control and Closure of the Project. As well as the validation of the use of the methodology and best practices.
PMP® EXAM SIMULATOR
- At the end of the preparation, a mock evaluation exam is given in order to obtain the PMI® certification (Project Management Institute, Inc.).
¿Why choose Programs from ISIL Executive Education?
specialized with us
Exclusive benefits for graduates