ISIL’s tourism career is oriented to the exploration and exploitation of the resources and tourist attractions that Peru has, within the general context of receptive tourism. It considers not only the geographical and environmental recourses, but also the field ones with their different alternatives of our cultural heritage.
FIELD OF WORK
- Meeting Tourism Companies; Museums and galeries; Cultural Centers, among others.
- Tourist Circuit Managers.
- Cultural Promoters.
- Promoters of Service Companies.
- Transportation Companies.
- Travel agency.
- Gastronomic, Ecological, Adventure, Ethnic, Religious and other tourism.
- The exit of the ISIL Tourism career will possess theoretical and practical knowledge to produce, supervise and manage innovative tourism experiences that constitute the economic development of our country.
- It will be able to investigate potential tourist attractions that constitute the axes of the different circuits of the sector as well as to handle information and communication technologies for tourist businesses. They will be able to develop business alternatives for socially sustainable businesses, organize and operate events, conventions, congresses and tourist circuits and learn about the different urban and rural tourist attractions. With special emphasis on history, heritage, culture and geography.
Technical Professional in Administration in Tourist Operations.
Bachelor’s Degree MINEDU
Technical bachelor’s in administration in Tourist Operations.
Our Career Program is based on prestigious hotel schools around the world and is internationally accredited by ACPHA.
17%INNOVATION AND EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
6 COURSES – 22 CREDITS
- Environment and Cultural Diversity
- Tourist circuits
- Museology Workshop
- Design and Management of Experiences
- Management of Tourist Destinations and Entertainment Businesses
- Experiences Management Project in Service Companies
16%MEETING TOURISM STRATEGY AND OPERATIONS
6 COURSES – 20 CREDITS
- Etiquette, Protocol and Personal Image
- Trends in Consumption Habits
- Meeting Industry
- Operations of Tourist Services Companies and Meetings
- Meeting Tourism Strategies and Attraction
- Meeting Tourism Management
5 COURSES – 18 CREDITS
You can choose 5 courses from any of ISIL’s careers.
5 CURSOS – 18 CRÉDITOS
Podrás elegir alrededor de 5 cursos de cualquiera de las carreras de ISIL
5 COURSES – 17 CREDITS
- Identity and Cultural Heritage
- History of Peruvian Art and Folklore
- Quality and Safety in Tourist Services
- Legislation for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Tourist Research Workshop
13%PROFESSIONAL INDUCTION TOOLS
5 COURSES – 16 CREDITS
- Introduction to the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Applied Mathematics
- Statistics Applied to Tourism
12%PROGRAM MANAGEMENT AND TOURIST OFFERS
5 COURSES – 15 CREDITS
- History and Tourist Geography of Peru
- Turistic marketing
- Systems for the Management of Tourist Services
- Tourist product
- Income and Rates Management
4 COURSES – 12 CREDITS
- Professional ethics
- Intrapersonal competences
- Development of Resilience
- People Management
3 COURSES – 6 CREDITS
Through the Rosetta Stone ® digital platform.
Certification in Promotion of Tourist Activities
Inform about the different recourses, attractions and services that these require, likewise promote sustainable, ethical, safe and profitable activities, according to the company’s procedures, current regulations and propose alternatives for their better development.
Certification in Meeting Tourism Management
Identify the opportunities to attract national and international meetings. Organizing them in a way that offers unique experiences to the participants and their companions, respecting interculturality. Strengthening the image of the country and in turn ensure profitability within the current legal framework.
Certification in Development of Tourist Services and Meetings
Investigate and develop in a productive and profitable way tourist services, entertainment and meetings businesses that ensure unforgettable experiences for participants, using the latest digital technology tools; according to the company’s procedures and current regulations.
Our graduates have the possibility to continue their career and obtain a university degree in prestigious institutions of Peru and the world.
Through advisory panels developed with experts we managed to gather the opinion of several professionals of distinguished background in different sectors to learn the skills, knowledge and attitudes that they identify as the most relevant and necessary in each of our careers.
IAEAS (Instituto Andino de Estudios Arqueológicos y Sociales)
Maria Eugenia Yllia
Cura Soluciones Museográficas SAC (Curadoría
PromPerú (Fondo de promoción Turística del Perú)
Docente universitario en diversas instituciones educativas
PTS Perú SAC (Perú Travel Services)
You will participate in workshops on leadership skills, teamwork, communication and negotiation.
You will carry out integrated activities related to making decisions that simulate the management of a business in full competition for greater market share.
You will develop role plays that incorporate operational situations of the companies.
We use the main online education platform in the world.
Learn one of the 23 Languages we offer through the most recognized Language teaching platform at no additional cost.
Development of Personal Skills: Personal Skills Courses developed exclusively for the career and approved by the International Consultant Michael Page.