Recruitment and Talent Selection
Learn about the most effective techniques and tools to recruit ideal and qualified personnel to face the different organizational challenges, both technically and in management and leadership skills.
You will be able to identify and address the segments of the market to which you must guide the search for personnel requested, generating the interest of the ideal candidates for the position. You will also be able to identify the key competences for the success of the process, build the profile together with the internal client, and know methods to validate the requested requirements through individual or group application instruments.
At the end of this course you will be able to dominate the following concepts:
- Policies of attraction and selection of personnel.
- Definition of talent and competencies.
- Model of competences as a basis for the recruitment and selection process.
- Comprehensive process of personnel selection.
- Endowment Planning of a company.
- Preparation of recruitment profiles based on job information, competencies, organizational culture and business strategy.
- Talent attraction strategies: announcement.
- Evaluation techniques:
- Psychometric tests according to job level.
- Assessment Center (observation formats)
- Competency interview: methodology to structure it based on skills and abilities required for a position.
- Preparation of report.
- Monitoring of new collaborators and onboarding.
Why take a specialization course in ISIL Executive Education?
That allow the participant to increase their competitiveness according to their particular needs.
What allows the participant to manage their time better.
Because the frequency allows to raise the level of demand and make them very applicable.
That allow the participant to take more than one course.
And applied to ensure that the participant acquires the necessary skills in the subject.
The content is developed in 8 sessions of 3 hours to ensure depth and mastery of the subject.