Develop the digital strategy in social media, sustaining and defending the relationships and interactions of your audience with your digital ecosystem.
This course responds to the need to technically implement the communication process designed by the brand, applying communication insights in digital public spaces and knowing in depth the opportunities offered by the platforms from the communicative point of view. Thus providing the necessary tools the specialists in management of virtual communities need to know.
You can efficiently take advantage of the benefits offered by digital platforms from a communicative point of view, applying the codes and symbols that audiences use to establish relationships with brands in the interactive sphere.
You will be able to work with the following concepts applied to the development of a Community Management strategy:
- Appropriate use of codes to communicate with the Target Audience / Community Management & Social Media Marketing
- Role of Channels I – Facebook
- Role of Channels II – Twitter & Instagram
- Strategic Role of Brands applied to Community Management / Role of Channels III – Mobile & Branded Content
- The role of the CM in the management of crisis in social networks
- Metrics: Community Manager management indicators
Why take a specialization course in ISIL Executive Education?
That allow the participant to increase their competitiveness according to their particular needs.
What allows the participant to manage their time better.
Because the frequency allows to raise the level of demand and make them very applicable.
That allow the participant to take more than one course.
And applied to ensure that the participant acquires the necessary skills in the subject.
The content is developed in 8 sessions of 3 hours to ensure depth and mastery of the subject.